Universal Bonding Compound 25kg
When working on masonry substrates, the simplest and best option for a layer of dry lining is the Direct Bond lining system. It successfully provides a flat surface as well as gives an easy and clean finish by bonding the masonry substrate with the board.
With the Universal Bonding compound, plasterboards can be attached directly to walls and any minor irregularities of the surface can be corrected with ease.
• It also entails shorter drying times when constructing with it.
• Mixture is easy to prepare and apply.
• Flexibility in use makes it possible to dab quickly applied and also make any adjustment when going through the boarding period.
• Can accommodate minor irregularities in the background.
• Service runs (shallow) can also be accommodated as long as they are 10-25mm.
• Available for supply in bags weighing 25kg.