Quadrant Moulding 12x12mmx2.4 Metre
Made to cover medium sized internal gaps and expansions in floor, windows and doors, Burbidge quadrant moulding is the perfect application to make those ugly corners look beautiful. The quadrant moulding is specifically made to help cover any gaps in the house without wasting any money on construction. The moulding has a depth and width of 12 mm and is 2.4 m in height.
Manufactured from strong and durable quality softwood, the timber quadrant moulding is perfection on its own. To make sure that the true beauty of the timber comes through, the softwood is machined with accuracy so that its natural design is easily visible. Before sending the softwood for the moulding process, each piece is graded to make sure that it does not have any defects in it.
• Top quality timber softwood
• Can be easily maintained with a little staining
• Can be painted and varnished to match any room’s decor
• Can be used in residential and commercial settings
• Smooth edges and a clean finish
• Various designs available
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.