Plasterboard Fire Square Edge 12.5 x 1200 x 2400mm
Product Code: B3900394
Manu Code: 90394
GTEC Fire Board / Fireline / Fireshield Square Edge Plasterboard 12.5 x 1200 x 2400mm
GTEC Fire Board is a plasterboard which provides superior fire resistance for stud partitions, wall lining and ceiling systems.
The plasterboard fire square edge has been specifically crafted with fire resistance in mind, the plasterboard fire square edge is made for use internally and recommended for internal use in wall linings, stud partitions and ceiling systems.
Also known as fireshield or fireline plasterboard, GTEC Fire Board offers superior fire protection. Made in compliance with the BS1230 – Type 5 and BS EN 520 – Types F and D
Complies with BS 1230: Part 1: 1985 for Type 5 gypsum wallboard.
- Aerated calcium sulfate di-hydrate with fire-resisting fillers and fibres enclosed inside a tough pink paper with bound edges.
- Core and papers are bonded with starch. PVA edge glue.
Board weights are:
- 12.5mm thickness 10.0 to 10.4 kg/m²
- 15.0mm thickness 12.0 to 12.8 kg/m²
- GTEC Fire board has been shown through testing to have greater fire protection properties than Standard wallboards
- Thermal properties
- Thermal conductivity is 0.24 W/mK
Thermal resistance (R) values are:
- 12.5mm thickness 0.052m² K/W
- 15.0mm thickness 0.063m² K/W
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.