Patination Oil 500ml
Calder Lead Patination is generally recommended to be used on cladding, flashings and lead roofing, especially on uniforms where the lead is clearly visible. It should also be used when flowing water from the surface of the lead sheet may merge with other materials that are visible.
Product specifications and features
• Always keep away from fire
• Apply before the lead gets wet with a clean soft cloth once you have fixed
• Extremely easy to use
• Gloves should always be worn when you are applying it
• Newly fitted lead will often have white carbonate, which patination oil prevents
• Offers every uniform a clean and attractive appearance
• Should always be applied with care
• The Lead Sheet Association recommends it
• Works horizontally from the top to the bottom in straight lines
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.