Patination Oil 1 Litre
Calder Lead patination is generally recommended to be used on cladding, flashings and lead roofing, especially on uniforms where the lead is clearly visible. It should also be used when flowing water from the surface of the lead sheet may merge with other materials that are visible.
• Extremely easy to use
• Works horizontally from the top to the bottom in straight lines
• Apply before the lead gets wet with a clean soft cloth once you have fixed
• The Lead Sheet Association recommends it
• Offers every uniform a clean and attractive appearance
• Newly fitted lead will often have white carbonate, which patination oil prevents
• Gloves should always be worn when you are applying it
• Always keep away from fire
• Should always be applied with care
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.