OSB3 Structural T&G 18x2440x600mm FSC Mix 80% - TT-COC-001741
Oriented strand board (OSB), also known as flakeboard, sterling board and aspenite, is a type of engineered wood similar to particle board, created by adding adhesives and compressing layers of wood strands in specific orientations.
Produced in the U.K the 18mm OSB is the ideal cost-effective alternative to plywood. It is strong, rigid and free of knots and voids. Edges must be sealed and surfaces protected if used in external situations. OSB3 has superb load-bearing properties, excellent cross-dimensional stability and an attractive wood-patterned finish.
- OSB Board size - 18 x 2440 x 600mm
- FSC Mix 80%
- Load bearing/structural board for use in humid conditions.
- Free of natural imperfections
- Suitable for flooring, roofing, wall sheathing, general construction and restoration work, formwork and long-term site hoardings.
- A universal structural board for basic use in timber construction
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.