Nylon Frame Fixings 8.0 x 80mm Bag Of 50
Nylon Frame Fixings 8.0 x 80mm, offered in bag of 50, is used to fix wood and timber objects in masonry and concrete projects.
The key features of Nylon Frame Fixings 8.0 x 80mm Bag of 50 are these:
• It is used for hammer-in attachments in solid masonry work.
• Timber frames, windows, battens and other similar wood products are attached using these nails.
• These can be used in concrete and masonry projects.
• It has tough durable nylon sleeve.
• The anti-rotation lugs in nylon hammer fixings prevent rotation and turning during installation.
• Product Diameter: 8.0mm
• Product length: 80mm
• Extra features: Yellow passivated (3-5 microns)
• Construction Material: Nylon
• Product finish: Zinc
• Pack quantity: 50
• Instructions: Included and easy to follow
• Top: Domed
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.