Nylon Frame Fixings 10.0 x 120mm Bag Of 25
When you need to secure structures made from wood or other materials safely to your blockwork, concrete, brickwork or natural stone, then you need a strong fixing to do the job safely and securely. The nylon frame fixings are used in both commercial and domestic applications due to its high strength and durability. Moreover, this type of fixing is treated to passivation to give it protection against corrosion.
The key features of Nylon Frame Fixings 10.0 x 120 mm Bag of 25 are given below:
• The zinc plated fixing is treated to a passivation layer of 2 to 3 microns
• The passivation layer protects it from corrosion
• The anti rotation lugs which are pre-installed in the fixing prevents it from turning and loosening during installation
• This fixing can be removed easily
• This fixing is used to adhere structures to concrete or masonry
• This product can be used for securing structures such as battens, timber frames and windows to masonry and concrete
• Construction Material (Fixings): Nylon
• Pack Quantity: 25
• Product Diameter (in millimetres): 10
• Product Length (in millimetres): 120
• Product Type: Frame fix
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.