Gripfill Adhesive 350ml
The EVO-STIK gripfill adhesives an excellent formula that bonds even the most rigid materials together. The adhesive is a rubber-filled resin adhesive, solvent-borne, which makes it ideal for a large variety of stubborn materials regardless of how uneven the surfaces are.
The formula is excellent for bonding a number of different materials such as laminated plastics, chipboard, plywood, hardboard, blockboard, rigid uPVC, and material sheeting (including tin plate, galvanized iron, aluminium, nonferrous metals, and steel) to each other. The adhesive also works great with stone, brick, sand/cement screeds, breeze block, insulation and plaster boards, plaster and concrete.
The adhesive can be used for bonding uPVC and aluminium stair nosing, carpet gripper, carpet edging strips, timber battens, building boards, walls, floor boards, and stairs. The product is commonly used for bonding sink units, window frames, wall signs, fitted furniture, and light fixtures to a number of surfaces – in the building of home extensions.
• Available in a 350ml container
• Excellent adhesive for a number of household and construction jobs
• Ideal for bonding a number of even and uneven surfaces, including metal, wood, plywood, boards, and cement screeds
• Commonly used for bonding carpet edging strips, window frames, furniture fitting, and light fixtures
• Sturdy and strong grip for a long impact.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.