Fire Tapered Edge Plasterboard 12.5 x 1200 x 2400mm
Product Code: GB210210
Manu Code: 90396
GTEC Fire Board / Fireline / Fireshield Tapered Edge Plasterboard 12.5 x 1200 x 2400mm
GTEC Fire Board is a plasterboard which provides superior fire resistance for stud partitions, wall lining and ceiling systems.
Has one decorative pink face with either a Tapered Edges profile and a grey-faced back liner and is suitable for installation with stud partitions, lining systems and ceilings where high levels of fire resistance are required. The pink face is suitable for direct decoration and can be used for gypsum plastering.
Also known as fireshield or fireline plasterboard, GTEC Fire Board offers superior fire protection. Compliant to EN 520, Types A & F.
Complies with BS 1230: Part 1: 1985 for Type 5 gypsum wallboard.
- Aerated calcium sulfate di-hydrate with fire-resisting fillers and fibres enclosed inside a tough pink paper with bound edges
- Core and papers are bonded with starch. PVA edge glue
Board weights are:
- 12.5mm thickness 10.0 to 10.4 kg/m²
- 15.0mm thickness 12.0 to 12.8 kg/m²
- GTEC Fire board has been shown through testing to have greater fire protection properties than Standard wallboards
- Thermal properties
- Thermal conductivity is 0.24 W/mK
Thermal resistance (R) values are:
- 12.5mm thickness 0.052m² K/W
- 15.0mm thickness 0.063m² K/W
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.