Eaves Protect Strip 500mm x 16 Metre
IKO eaves protect strip offers a durable and long lasting solution for the protection of the eaves. The eaves protection strip is designed particularly to provide a long-term defence where understating dresses underlay into external gutters.
The eaves protect strip is extremely high performance and it is composed of polyester based bituminous sheet membrane. The IKO eaves protect membrane formerly complied with BS747 Type 5U which was responsible for giving it long-term performance. Now, the IKO eaves protect strip conforms to NHBC Technical Standards.
Following are the features of the IKO eaves protect strip:
• Provides complete protection when it is dressed in the exterior half-round guttering
• It can also be used with breather membranes and other underslating materials
• It can be used with all sorts of roofing materials — slates and tiles and is suitable for both warm and cold roofing system configuration
• It remains quite stable when it is being laid and fastened
• It is suitable for pitched roofs and cladding systems
• Two different types of widths are available 0.5 m and 0.33 m
• 0.5 m is ideal for low pitch roofs angled between 12.50 and 300
• 0.33 is perfect for pitched slopes angled above 300
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.