Angle Moulding 34x34mmx2.4 Metre
Chipped countertops or table edges are not a good sight. They tend to destroy the overall outlook of the object. Burbidge angle moulding is specifically made to cover edges of shelves, tables and worktops. The L-shaped moulding is great for covering any type of internal and external corners. The angle moulding can also be used to cover minor errors such as screw fixings.
The angle moulding is manufactured in both aluminium and timber. Both materials are highly durable and can be used in residential as well as commercial settings. While timber angle moulding is used mostly for residential purpose, aluminium is used for commercial purpose.
• Comes in various designs
• Can be painted to compliment the room’s decor
• Is stained and varnished to assure its durability
• Exceptional softwood quality
• Can be used for decorative settings
• Aluminium moulding comes in two colours: Grey and silver
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Ridgeons branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.