To be our customers’ preferred supplier by making it easy for them to do business with us, and to maintain the strong position of respect and integrity we have established in the industry as the leading independent supplier of all building materials.
To be committed to the highest standards of integrity, respect and business ethics
- To prosper through initiative, teamwork and continual improvement
- To recognise the value of long term, trusted relationships with employees, customers and suppliers
- To pledge first-rate customer service by always going the extra mile
- To provide a rewarding and fulfilling work environment for everyone
- To offer good career development, training and employee welfare, harnessing the commitment, skill and talent of our people, enabling individuals to develop to their full potential
- To foster a supportive, caring and considerate attitude towards others but to be firm when necessary
- To be approachable and straightforward in all our dealings, and to encourage honest, open and two way dialogue
- To focus clearly on our daily responsibilities for Health and Safety and our care for the Environment
- To support our local communities and to share profits with registered charities.
To be the best in our industry in supplying building materials profitably, thereby providing opportunities and security for all of us.