Benefits of working for Ridgeons
The Ridgeon Group is passionate about our people and we nurture our colleagues to ensure that they reach their full potential. We have a continued heritage as a family-owned business and promote the family ethic in our organisation by providing a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to uphold our five key company values which are to be ethical, enterprising, supportive, straightforward and trustworthy which we believe applies to how we treat our customers and our colleagues. Work is something that should be enjoyed and we strive to engage, recognise and reward our colleagues for their valued dedication to the Ridgeon Group.
You have the opportunity to develop your career as far as you want to go!
Here are our colleague benefits:
- Perkbox, a rewards and benefits platform
- Company bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave increased to up to 25 after 5 years’ service
- Colleague discount at all Ridgeon Group brands
- A contributory pension plan with autoenrollment after 3 months service
- Free Life Assurance after a qualifying period
- Colleague Recognition Awards
- Colleague assistance programme which includes a 24-hour confidential support helpline available for any and all personal/family issues
- Company sick pay scheme after qualifying period
- Optional health cash plan
- Match funding paid out to colleagues who raise money for their chosen charity of up to £250
- Gifts given to colleagues for occasions such as weddings or retirements
- Optional health assessment every 2 years