Benefits of working for Ridgeons
The Ridgeon Group is passionate about our people and we nurture our colleagues to ensure that they reach their full potential. We have a continued heritage as a family owned business and promote the family ethic in our organisation by providing a healthy work life balance.
We aim to uphold our five key company values which are to be ethical, enterprising, supportive, straight forward and trustworthy which we believe applies to how we treat our customers and our colleagues. Work is something that should be enjoyed and we strive to engage, recognise and reward our colleagues for their valued dedication to the Ridgeon Group.
You have the opportunity to develop your career as far as you want to go!
Here are our employee benefits and please note, some of these are made available after a qualifying period:
- Perkbox, a rewards and benefits platform
- Company bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to a month’s salary (non-contractual)
- 22 days annual leave increased to up to 25 as a length of service benefit
- Discount at cost price +2.5% on all Ridgeon Group companies’ products
- Contributory pension plan
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Employee assistance programme which includes a 24 hour confidential support helpline available for any and all personal/family issues
- Company sick pay scheme which entitles colleagues to full pay when absent from work due to sickness
- Optional health cash plan
- Match funding paid out to colleagues who raise money for their chosen charity of up to £250
- Gifts given to employees for occasions such as weddings or retirements
- Annual optional health assessment