Visit Ridgeons for kitchens in full room settings both quality flat pack and rigid units in a traditional or modern finish. Walk around the inspirational settings and gain an insight into how they might look in the home.
- Leading manufacturers including Milano & Sigma3
- Traditional or modern styles
- Appliances also available from ovens, cooker hoods to hobs and dishwashers from Leading Manufacturers: Bosch, Neff, Indesit, Hotpoint, Rangemaster, Britannia, CDA & Aga Rayburn.
- Sinks in a range of finishes including stainless steel, composite, and granite from Leisure, Rangemaster & Franke.
- Wide range of taps in many modern and traditional styles
- Made-to-measure laminate worktops in many designs and patterns. Along With Solid Surfacing, Corian, Granite & Wood
- Sample door loan service to make it easier to choose your kitchen
- Ridgeons can also offer a FREE planning service using the latest computer planning software (check the branch locator for branches offering this service). Create an innovative kitchen with elevated drawings that is unique to you or your client.
Ridgeons has been offering Aga/Rayburn cooking to customers since the 1930′s. Aga and Rayburns are on display at Cambridge South including working models. Ridgeons offer these unique cookers in a range of colours that can run on oil, solid fuel, gas and electricity.
Why not invest in a new set of pans to complement your new Aga/Rayburn. You can find a massive selection of accessories from saucepans to guantlets, suitable for use on all cookers including Agas/Rayburns. For an ideal present, or for new recipe ideas, the Aga Department also stocks the latest cookery books by leading chefs.
Ridgeons hold regular cooking demonstrations so you can pick up tips on getting the best from your Aga/Rayburn.
Please click on the manufacturer links below for more product information